Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day to Day Routines....

-Wake up at 6:00 a.m.
-Get out of bed by 6:30
-Get ready and leave for class at 7:30
-Accounting class: 8:00 am
-Return home by 9:30
-Do homework till 12:30
-Religion class:1:00
-Return home by 2:15
-Do homework till my brain hurts
- Bedtime: 10:00 pm

We all have our day-to-day routines. This one is mine. Well, its my Tuesday and Thursday routines. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday have a completely different routine. Then Saturday and Sunday I get crazy and wing it.
It makes my life a little bit more exciting. I rebel and step over to the dark side of the unknown and the unplanned. Yes that's right, I am a risk taker.

Alright, time to be honest, I'm not really that much of a risk taker. I'm boring and get stuck in my day-to-day routines. I don't take risks, I am not adventurous, and I am certainly not spontaneous. I will admit that I have days where I get so caught up in school or work that I completely forget to just stop and live life. Enjoy the moment that I am in and the life that I am living. Life is more than just school, grades, and work, though these are all important. Life is about family and friends. Its about making your dreams come true. Life is about experiences and the people you share those experiences with. Life is about learning and growing. Its about being loved and loving someone in return.

Its a new year and tomorrow is a new day. Be spontaneous. Take a risk. Tell your story. Live life, love life.

4 school days down 72 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Good advice...don't get stuck in the routine,live life and LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete