Monday, June 7, 2010

All for One...

For the past few weeks there has been a particular song which comes to mind everyday. It is the perfect summer song and yes, it is from "High School Musical 2"! The song to which I am referring to is called "All for One" and the chorus of the song describes my experience here at Aspen Grove so perfectly.

"Everybody all for one, our real summer has just begun. Let's rock and roll and just let go feel the rhythm of the drums. Were gonna have fun in the sun now that all the hard work, work is done. Everybody one for all and all for one! ....It's not about the future, it's not about the past, it's making every single day last, last, last!!"

Although I will be away from my family the whole summer, I know that this summer will be a summer to remember. It will be a summer full of love, laughter, friends, and memories. This summer is not about the future, it's not about the past; this summer is about making every single day last!

Week #5:



My name tag, I feel so official wearing it:

1 comment: