Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Perfect Summer Job...

I honestly believe that words cannot fully express how wonderful and amazing my job here at Aspen Grove is. Seriously, it is the perfect summer job. Why you ask? Well let me give you 5 reasons why I believe that I have the perfect summer job. Number 1: Hello, I get to live in the beautiful Utah mountains. Number 2: I live with all my co-workers and therefore get to hang out and play with them all the time. Number 3: I get to work/live with my three best friends Jessica, Jamisyn, and Rachel. Number 4: There are many beautiful photo opportunities that I am most definitely taking advantage of. And number 5: Working at Aspen Grove has given me the opportunity to discover/define who I really am.

Here at Aspen Grove we are given all of Friday and half of Saturday as our days off. This means that we are free to do whatever we please. However, as staff we simply love each other too much to do anything that does not include spending time with one another (this goes back to reason number 2). This of course means that even on the weekends we are always together participating in /playing various activities. (As if we don't spend enough time together during the week. J.K). No matter what day of the week it might be, we, as a staff, are always spending time together.

Last Friday we all had the opportunity to go ice skating. After a couple hours of fun on the ice we all helped a fellow co-worker celebrate her birthday at her house by playing games and eating tons of cake and ice cream. Friendships grew stronger, many pictures were taken, laughs were shared, and wonderful memories were created. I absolutely love the staff up here and am so grateful for the friendships that we have all formed with one another.

Week 8:

(Sorry its a little out of focus)







All the staff performing the Aspen Grove Tragedy dance on the ice:


1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I wish I could live in the beautiful mountains of Utah!

    ReplyDelete