Sunday, May 30, 2010

Aspen Grove Friends....

Aristotle once said, "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies." In life, we are blessed with a special friend. A friend that changes your life just by being apart of it. A friend that can make you laugh. A friend that understands your weaknesses but loves you despite them. A friend that sees your potential and believes in you when no one else does. A friend that will listen and will hold you close and tell you that everything will be ok. A friend that will stand by your side during those difficult times.

Coming up to Aspen Grove I was so nervous, yet so excited to develop new friendships with all of my co-workers. The one thing I didn't expect, however, was to become such good friends with two girls, Jessica (a.k.a Breeze) and Rachel, so quickly. In other words, the three of us become good friends in less than a week. I am so grateful for this and for the friendships that have developed between the three of us. Jessica and Rachel are sweet, funny, beautiful, and so much fun to hang out with. I feel so blessed to have them as friends and look forward to spending the summer with them. For the past couple of years I have been praying and searching to find true girl friends up here at BYU that love me for who I am and that love spending time with me. Coming to Aspen Grove has allowed me to finally find such a friend in both Jessica and Rachel. As we continue to get to know one another, the similarities between us continue to increase. Jessica and I have more than just our name in common, our personalities are practically the same. I know that as our friendships continue to grow and develop we will only grow closer together as friends and will create many wonderful memories. I am so excited and so grateful to have the opportunity to spend the whole summer working and playing with my beautiful friends Jessica and Rachel.


"Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories."

-Dave Brenner



Week #4:

Rachel is on the left and Jess is in the middle:

Of course we had to take a funny picture:

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have good friends, you are beautiful young women. I also love how you do the shot of the mountains each week to show how things are changing.

    ReplyDelete