Monday, June 21, 2010

Stuart Falls....

It all started with "Jessica where are we going to hike to after work?" Then with a confused look on my face I turned to my best friend Jessica and said, "What? We are going hiking? When did we discuss this?" And then she of course replies, "I thought I we talked about going hiking yesterday." And that is how our adventure/hike to Stuart Falls began.

It was a beautiful Thursday afternoon when Jessica and I hiked up to Stuart Falls. Jessica had just gotten over an awful cold and was finally back to her old self; happy and full of energy and life. This of course meant that it was time for some girl bonding which, in effect, lead to us hiking up to Stuart Falls. It was a beautiful, easy hike and I absolutely loved spending time with Jess talking, laughing, and creating wonderful memories! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to live in such a beautiful place and I am so grateful for the friendship that Jess and I share.

Love Life, Be Brave. Live every day to its fullest and have no regrets. Be spontaneous, adventurous, and outgoing. Be grateful for the people our Heavenly Father has placed in our lives. Love them and create many wonderful memories with them! Have faith, have hope, and don't be afraid to dream!

Week 7:


Before our hike:

Stuart Falls:







Jessica you are beautiful!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you have such good friends and are in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete