Monday, May 24, 2010

Week #3...

Another week at Aspen Grove has come and gone. I have now been up here for three wonderful weeks. I cannot fully express in words the joy I have experienced in these past three weeks. I have developed many wonderful friendships, I have laughed till I cried, I have been a friend to lean on, I have played many games that have pushed me out of my comfort zone, and I have grown more than I could have ever imagined. I truly feel so blessed to have the opportunity to spend my summer working at Aspen Grove. I have already had so much fun and I know that it will only continue to get better.

This past week at Aspen Grove was a week full of soccer. Why you ask? Well, Thursday night, after work, a few of us got together and played a game of soccer. It was so much fun and was definitely a good workout. It reminded me of being little and playing soccer for AYSO. ( It also reminded me of how out of shape I am.) Then on Saturday night the BYU men's soccer team had a game against Lancaster so some of the staff got together to drive down to Provo to watch the game. I had never been to a real soccer game and, in spite of the cold, I had so much fun. I must admit though, Basketball is still my favorite sport to watch and play.

Week #3:










1 comment:

  1. That's just too much fun for one week! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete