Monday, May 17, 2010

Be Yourself...

As I sat on my bed with my laptop in hand I struggled for ideas on which to blog about, other than Aspen Grove. I cannot fully express in words how happy I am and how much fun I am having up here at Aspen Grove. It is absolutely perfect and exactly what I needed at this time in my life. However, as I was flipping through my notebook full of many wonderful and inspirational quotes, I came across one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies. This specific quote is from the movie "Step Up 2": " Be yourself, cause life's to short to be somebody else." I absolutely love this quote for many reasons. It is a simple reminder that despite what others tell us and what society tells us we must always be constantly striving to be who we really are because life is to short to try to be somebody else. Believe in yourself, believe in your potential, and believe in your dreams. Through dedication, hard work, and faith nothing is impossible. Remember, Love Life and Be Brave!

Week #2:






1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts Jess, you are truly living by what you say. We're glad you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete