Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smile....

I've been sitting in my apartment staring at my computer screen for the last half hour debating what I wanted to blog about this week, trying to remember if anything exciting has happened or if I have thought of anything inspirational to share with the internet world. Let's just say that I am failing miserably. So for my plan B I have turned to my quote book, my little notebook in which I write down inspirational thoughts or quotes that have lifted me up in times of despair.So the quote that I have decided to share with you all for this week is.....
"Smile...it makes people wonder what you've been up to!"
And of course every good blog post needs a photo!




1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, love the quote too! You should share a good quote every week.

    ReplyDelete