Friday, January 29, 2010

The Little Things In Life...

At the beginning of every new year I always make personal goals that I hope to achieve before the year is complete. This year a few of my goals are focused on loving life and living my life to its fullest. I have always admired those that continually smile and are consistently happy no matter what life throws at them. I so wish with all my heart that I could be this way. I wish that I could make every day the best day ever. That no matter what life throws at me I wish to find light in the darkness, happiness in the storm. This is one of my goals that I have set for myself this year and I have come to realize that those who find happiness in everyday life, find that happiness in the little things. So today and everyday after that, I am going to find happiness in the little things in life.


1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts and great photo! You have an eye for the small, beautiful things that most of us pass by every day and don't even notice.

    ReplyDelete