Wednesday, February 10, 2010

20...

Yesterday was a big day for me. Why you ask? Well let me tell you. Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 20!! I am now officially no longer a teenager and let me just say that it feels good. On Sunday night I spent the evening with my sister and her boyfriend eating cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday. While we were eating this delicious home-made cake my sister's boyfriend asked me the top 3 things that I did during my 19th year and this is what I told him: I decided to major in photography, with the help of my wonderful parents I purchased my first Cannon camera, and I received my first kiss. As for my top 3 things that I will accomplish during my 20th year, well that is to be continued....
Now for the quote of the week, it's one of my favorites :

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."



1 comment:

  1. Not only are you a good photographer but a good writer too! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete