Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alex and Cait....

This weekend I had the wonderful privilege of doing an engagement session. I have known these two for over a year and have become good friends with them. Cait was one of my room mates last year and I was able to see her relationship with Alex grow and develop into a loving relationship. They started out as best friends who spent every moment of every day together. There was never a day that passed without them seeing each other. In all reality, they were practically the same person.They liked the same food, the same music, the same movies...they had absolutely everything in common. A few months later their relationship began to grow as they started to date one another.One thing led to another and these two decided to tie the knot. Alex and Cait are absolutely perfect for each other and their love for one another just radiates in their photos. I am so happy for Cait and Alex and wish them all the best.








1 comment:

  1. Cait looks great and they both look so cute together. I really like the shots you took! Good job.

    ReplyDelete