Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fear...

What is your greatest fear? Mine, speaking in public and putting myself out there. I have thought a lot about this fear of mine and wish with all my heart that I could just conquer my fear. I am so incredibly jealous of those who can speak so eloquently in front of others. I not only can't speak in front of large crowds, but I can barely speak in front of 5 people. I know, I am completely hopeless. For so long I feel that this fear of mine has held me back and has caused me to miss out on a lot. Not anymore! Today I am making a goal to conquer my fear of speaking in public and I challenge you, internet world, to do the same with me. Find your greatest fear and overcome it with power. From now on let our only fear be this:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves- who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you not to be so?"
~Marianne Williamson



1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts. I have never really thought about what my greatest fear is. Something to consider. Love the photo. Good luck with the engagement session this weekend!

    ReplyDelete