Monday, August 16, 2010

Top 10...

As the summer has begun to come to an end and the beginning of a new school year looms ahead, I have taken some time these past couple of days to reflect on all of my summer adventures. The late nights playing games, watching movies, playing basketball, going hiking, going swimming, etc. This summer has been one of the best summer's ever and I never want to forget it. For this reason I have come up with a top 10, the top 10 adventures I had this summer. The top 10 adventures in which I experienced the most joy. The top 10 adventures in which I spent time with the people most important to me. The top 10 adventures in which I laughed the hardest, played the hardest, and truly lived life to its fullest. So here it goes, my Summer's Top 10 (in no particular order):

#1. Participated in the World's Largest Water-Balloon Fight at BYU
#2. Spent a wonderful weekend in Park City with my family.
#3. Went to Salt Lake City's Gateway Mall with Albert
#4. Had the opportunity to meet and shake Elder Holland's hand.
#5. Had a "So You Think You Can Dance" party with my girls.
#6.Broke into the kitchen late at night to make pazookies with Albert.
#7. Floated the Provo River with all of my Aspen Grove friends.
#8. Went to the midnight showing of "Step Up 3D" with two of my best friends.
#9. Became best friends with Jessica.
#10. Watched "The Big Bang Theory" all summer with Albert.

I cannot find the words to explain how incredibly fun this summer has been. I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing summer and am truly grateful. As I have reflected on this summer and all that I have done, I have come to realize that this summer has been so wonderful because of the friendships that I have made and the people that I have been blessed to work/live with. This summer has been a summer to remember and I will forever cherish each friend and each memory.



1 comment:

  1. You never told us about the late night pazookies with Albert! I'm glad you've had such great experiences and have such great memories.

    ReplyDelete