Monday, August 9, 2010

Life....

Life is a funny thing. In life one can experience the greatest of joys, yet at the same time or in the same moment, one can also experience the greatest of sorrows. This summer has been full of joy, laughter, friends, and fun. However, this summer has also seen some difficult and trying times.

Someone once told me that the hardest decisions in life are more often than not the most important decisions. This past weekend I had to make a hard decision that I wasn't ready to make, and yes it was a very important decision. However, it was a decision that needed to be made. Though I was unsure, I went forward with faith knowing that in time everything would be o.k. Knowing that whether it was the right decision or the wrong decision, life would go on and in time my heart would heal. In the moment, it doesn't make sense. In the moment it hurts. And though it may seem like your whole world is crashing down around you, know that you made the right decision. Know and believe in the choice you have made.

Life is a funny thing. One moment you can experience the greatest of joys, then in the next you can experience the greatest of sorrows. However, if it were not for sorrow, one could never come to know any joy.








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thoughts! My heart hurts with you, it will be ok.

    ReplyDelete