Monday, July 26, 2010

Living Life to its Fullest....

I always find myself telling others to "Love Life and Be Brave." I guess one could say that its my theme or motto for life. For so long I have simply let life pass me by. For this reason, today and everyday I try to live my life to its fullest. When I have one of those random days in which I find myself reflecting back on my life and looking over those things that I have done, ok so I do this everyday, I hope that I will have no regrets. I hope to find that I have lived everyday to its fullest. I hope to find that everyday I truly lived life.

Coming up here to Aspen Grove, I knew that my entire summer would be over before I realized it. I hated to think about, but deep down inside I knew that it was going to happen. With this knowledge, I made a goal and a promise to myself to live everyday to its fullest and to have no regrets. I did not want this summer and this experience to pass me by without fully taking advantage of all that has offered and will continue to offer. In the grand spectrum of things, life is short and I cannot afford to let it pass me by anymore. Today is a gift and I am going to take advantage of it.

This past week I did just that. I loved life and was brave. I lived everyday to its fullest and as a result had one of the best weeks ever. It all started with a girl's night out, Christmas in July, and the world's largest water balloon fight.

"The past is history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why they call it the present."

Week #12:

The Jess Trio:

Christmas in July:



The world's largest water-balloon fight:




1 comment:

  1. So glad you're livin' life! You won't have any regrets.

    ReplyDelete