Sunday, July 11, 2010

Okay. For the past two days I have been sitting on my bed trying to come up with the perfect words to describe this past weekend. I finally came to the conclusion that I have writer's block, bad. Or could it be that this past weekend was simply so fabulous that there are no words to describe it? I could try to explain and describe the events of this past weekend, however, I feel that my photos would tell the story way better than I ever could. A picture is worth a thousand words right?

Week 10:

Hello Park City:


He thinks he's so cool, oh wait, HE IS:

The next generation learning from the generation before:



The amazing hotel we stayed in:









1 comment:

  1. Loved having you with us for the weekend! Love the photos! Will you share some with me?

    ReplyDelete