Sunday, March 7, 2010

Moab....

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Moab on a field trip with my nature photography class. It was a two day trip full of camping, workshops, hikes, and of course photographic opportunities. Despite the freezing cold weather and the 4 a.m. wake up calls, it was a wonderful experience in which I was able to discover and be grateful for the beauty of the Earth. As we hiked to Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch, and Dead Horse Point I sat in wonderment as I gazed out at these beautiful creations.

This is Mesa Arch:




Our class was scattered all about Mesa Arch capturing the sunset on the red rock:


Our lens workshop:

Double Arch:



I love the sky in this one:

Delicate Arch (One of the Seven Wonders of the World):





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm jealous that you got to do this. My favoorites are the second one of Mesa Arch and the second one of Double Arch and the first one of Delicate Arch. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete