Sunday, March 14, 2010

Girls Weekend...

This weekend has been a weekend full of laughter, love, and memories. My mom flew into to town to spend some quality time with my sister and I. It was a girls weekend and we did everything from going out to eat, shopping, staying up late watching movies, and having mother to daughter talks. It was everything I could have ever asked for. Sadly, Sunday came to soon and before we knew it, it was time for my mom to fly home. We said our goodbyes, wished each other well, expressed our gratitude for one another, said "I Love You", and then quietly prayed that each would be well till the next time we would be able to see each other. Though it went by too fast, it was a wonderful weekend that I will never forget. Mom, thanks for everything. Thanks for being there when I needed you and thanks for loving me and supporting me unconditionally. I love you!


And of course, here is a quote for the week:

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I could be there with both of you. We have your dad to thank for that. I had a great time and I love you! PS. Great quote too, it is so true, I have seen it in my life.

    ReplyDelete