Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...

Happy New Year! I can't believe that it is already a new year. I have spent the past couple of days reflecting on 2009 and all that has taken place in my life. I can honestly say that 2009 was a good year for me. I finally got the hang of college and saw my grades progressively improve, I discovered my love and passion for photography, I taught myself how to play the guitar, and I had my first real relationship. Looking back I have realized all of the things that I have accomplished and all of those things I wish I could have done. This year, 2010, is going to be my year. This year I am going to make changes to my life and who I am as a person. This year I want to work on changing myself. I want to live my life to its fullest. I want to truly "Love Life". This year I am going to wake up everyday and have the best day ever. Life is beautiful and short, though we may not realize it now. For this reason, I decided that this year I am not going to sit on the sidelines and let life pass me by. I am truly grateful for my life and my family. I have been blessed beyond degree. For this reason my New Year's Resolution is to be happy and to "Love Life". I hope this new year brings happiness, joy, and love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts! I think I will work on "loving life" more too. Beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete