Friday, January 15, 2010

Outdoor Photography...

A few days ago a good friend of mine told me about an Outdoor Photography class that he was currently taking at BYU. My first thought was, "That's weird. The university doesn't allow any students to take any photography classes unless you have been accepted into the program." My friend continued to tell me about the class in attempts to convince me to sign up. At first I just brushed it aside and didn't think twice about it. Then I thought, what I am doing? Why am I not jumping out of my seat to take this class? I love photography! This is going to be my major right?So a couple days later I decided to sign up for the class. I am so happy and so excited that I did. I finally get to take a class that I actually have interest in. This will most definitely be my favorite class of the semester! Here are the results of my first assignment:








1 comment:

  1. I am impressed! Those are beautiful photos, you'll do well in the class with photos like that! You have managed to captur the beauty of Provo in the winter. Good job!

    ReplyDelete