Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hiking the "Y"...

Before returning to BYU for another fall semester of classes, my boyfriend and I made a list of all the fun activities we wanted to do throughout the semester. At the top of our list was to hike the "Y" mountain, which we did about a month ago. I was so extremely excited to go on this hike and had been anxiously awaiting since my freshman year of college. Since I have been running for three days a week for a year now, I thought I would be in great shape to go on this hike. However, I was mislead and pretty much died the whole way up the mountain. The view from the top made it all worth it though. We made it the top just in time to watch the sunset and I had the chance to capture the beautiful moment with my camera.









1 comment:

  1. Love the first shot of the sunset! Beautiful, It reminded me of the time we drove up their last night. It's a beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete