Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Vacations...

It was the summer after the completion of my first year of college. I had endured three semesters of classes and was in desperate need of a break. I was also homesick and more than anything, anxious to return home to be with my family for the rest of summer. I was also anxious to return to mine, as well as my family's, favorite vacation spot, Bear Lake! Every summer, without fail, we take a trip to Bear Lake to relax and leave the stress and worries of the world behind. Unfortunately, my older sister, Courtney, was not able to come with us and we missed her greatly. However, I had an extra addition with me on this trip, my new Cannon 50D camera. In such a beautiful place as Bear Lake, it's impossible not to go on a photo adventure with my mom, who is also a photographer. Here are the results:













1 comment: