Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoons in the Park....

Last Sunday, my sister and I went on a photo adventure at a park nearby. It was an absolutely gorgeous afternoon; making it the perfect afternoon for a photo shoot. It was so fun doing a shoot with my older sister as my model. A lot of our friends say that my sister and I are exactly alike. I take this as a compliment, because my sister possess qualities and characteristics that I wish I had. She has an outgoing, fun-loving personality. She is beautiful, smart, kind, and deeply passionate about her music and her viola. I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished and I am so extremely grateful to have her with me at BYU. We have had many fun adventures together up here at the "Y" and I cannot wait to see what this school year has in store for us.














1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really good photos, you did a great job and she's a beautiful model. Dad and I love these. Can we get copies to print? We really like the 1st, 3rd and 5th ones. I also want to know where she got the cute top and sweater!

    ReplyDelete