Sunday, October 11, 2009

Salt Lake City....

We were only one week into the semester and were so anxious for our three day weekend coming up. After only one week of college classes, we were already in desperate need of a three day weekend. Why is school so draining? The whole week, my boyfriend and I, had been planning what we could do to make our three day weekend amazing. And I have to say, it was an amazing, fun three day weekend. Why? Because on Monday my boyfriend and I drove to Salt Lake for the day. We had so much fun. The hour drive to Salt Lake was entertaining as we sang, rather well I might add, our hearts out to every song that played on his IPod. When we got to Salt Lake we went to the largest mall I had ever seen, Gateway Mall. Not only was the outdoor mall itself huge but it had the largest Forever 21 I had ever walked into. I seriously thought I was in heaven. However, we didn't go to the Gateway Mall just to do some shopping, we had gone to the Gateway Mall to eat at "Tucano's", a Brazilian restaurant. It was my first time eating at "Tucano's" and it certainly was delicious. Our day trip to Salt Lake was a great day full of fun and laughter and a perfect way to end our three day weekend.












1 comment:

  1. Good times and great photos! What more could we ask for?

    ReplyDelete