Sunday, February 13, 2011

Its my Birthday...

Internet world, I have turned 21!!! Hola!!! I am now old enough to sit at the bars in restaurants and order a Pepsi or water! Which I did, by the way, on Friday. I went to "Iggy's" for dinner with one of my best friends. We sat at the bar because the wait was super long. At first I felt really lame sitting at the bar when we weren't going to order any alcoholic drinks. So to look somewhat cool I decided to branch out and order a Pepsi instead of water. And let me tell you, I felt so cool.

Though my birthday was on Wednesday, the true birthday celebration began on Friday. I took the day off of work and I had no classes and no homework. I began my day by sleeping in till 9:00 a.m. When I woke up I changed into my basketball clothes and then sat around the apartment watching some of my favorite T.V. shows and doing some work on my laptop. Later in the afternoon I played basketball for a couple of hours and I won two games of 21 against my good friend Albert. And no, he didn't let me win cause I am a girl. I truly won!

To top off the birthday extravaganza, I mean seriously this was like the cherry on top, I went to Salt Lake to go to the Jazz game against the Phoenix Suns. It was the first time I had ever gone to a professional basketball game and it was so fun. I absolutely love watching basketball and I love my Phoenix Suns. I was definitely outnumbered in the fan section but I did not shy away from cheering on my boys Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Vince Carter, and Channing Fry. They struggled in the first half, but pulled it out for the win in the second. That's right Jazz fans, we won!!













1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you had a great week and a great birthday and got to go to the game. Go Suns!!

    ReplyDelete