Sunday, October 17, 2010

Writer's Block....

For the past two hours I have pathetically and hopelessly sat at my desk staring at my computer trying to write a post for today. I have started and deleted four different posts, all of which were completely lame and pathetic. I hate to admit it, but I seem to have an awful case of writer's block and yes, I am going to blame it all on the insanely difficult political paper I am attempting to write for my English class. Let's be honest, that paper is not going so well either. So, in light of this fact I decided that this post will be a "Quote of the Week" post. Happy Sunday!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning to dance in the rain."





2 comments:

  1. Very cool photos, very different for you. I really like the 2nd one. Would love to hear the story behind them and how you shot them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to take pictures of me!!

    ReplyDelete