Sunday, October 31, 2010

24 days and counting....

That's right internet.....24 days. 24 days till what you might ask. 24 days till I get to go home for Thanksgiving break. For those of you who don't know, I am currently residing in Provo, Utah as I attend Brigham Young University and in 24 days I will be home in Arizona. If you couldn't tell I am super excited. It has been 6 months since my last visit home and if you ask me, that's far too long. It's actually the longest I have ever been away from home. So yes, I am super excited and I hope and pray that these next 24 days will be somewhat speedy.

For now, to pass the time, I have kept myself busy with school, work, and photo shoots. Yesterday, despite inclement weather, I had a photo shoot with my sister Courtney and her good friend Whitney. I was terribly upset that the one day I had scheduled a photo shoot it had decided to down pour. However, though the conditions were not ideal, we did the best we could and I was able to capture a few good shoots. Thanks Court and Whitney for being my models and for making the best of the rain, cold, and cloudy sky's.







1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Especially the first one. I like the next two of each of them individually too. Great job Jess. Can't wait to have you home for Thanksgiving too!!

    ReplyDelete