Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Blog, New Brand, New Me

A couple days ago as I was sitting at my kitchen table contemplating life, in efforts to procrastinate doing my homework, I began to think about my photography and more specifically about my dream to start my own wedding photography business. After some extensive research I came to the conclusion that it was time to start fresh, to start new, to start over. For the past few months I have been restlessly trying to figure out what my next step would be. I continually kept asking myself where do I go from here? Finally a couple days ago I figured it out. I finally decided what my next step had to be in order to bring myself that much closer to making my dream become a reality and it all starts with a new blog, a new brand, a new me. Its time to re-design and re-invite my business. There is much under way and I am so excited to see my thoughts, plans, and ideas come forth.

My research, thoughts, plans, and ideas....oh, and of course a "TO DO" list:



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've really done your homework. Can't wait to see the new and improved look.

    ReplyDelete