Sunday, April 4, 2010

Art Show....

As part of my final for my nature photography class I participated in an art show in which I displayed five of my best photos. It was a night of firsts for me. It was the first time that I had ever printed any of my photos and had them matted, it was the first time I displayed my photos in an art show and it was the first time I had to verbally present my photos. To have to verbally present my photos was probably the worst part of the night for me because I don't do well speaking in front of people. It scares me to death. Plus, my photos are so good they speak for themselves. (Just Kidding) It was definitely a growing experience in which I learned how to professionally present my photos and I walked away with some creative ideas in which to present photos in an art show. And better yet, I now have beautiful photos to give away as gifts! Perfect!!

(Sorry some of the photos are unfocused)

This is my friend Merritt's display:


This is my display:



And this is my friend Eric's display:


Oh, and HaPpY eAsTeR!





1 comment:

  1. Great job on the photos, can't wait to see them in person! Cute eggs too.

    ReplyDelete