Tuesday, October 20, 2009

True Friends....

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with two of my dearest friends. I had asked Courtney and Amy if they would be willing to be my models and they were quite anxious to oblige. If I may say, both Courtney and Amy love to be photographed. As roommates last year, they had photo shoots with their whole apartment almost every month. Needless to say, they were not in any way camera shy and had already perfected the art of modeling. I was extremely excited to take photos of these two girls because they are absolutely gorgeous and so much fun to be around. During the shoot there were moments where I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even take any pictures. Thanks Courtney and Amy for being such beautiful fun models! (I know they are all serious pictures, but we did have lots of fun!)

















1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I love the one of just Amy and the black and white of both of them on the bridge.

    ReplyDelete