Sunday, December 26, 2010

College Room-mates....

A couple weeks ago, my sister Courtney called me and asked me if I would do a quick photo shoot of her and her room-mates. I, of course, said yes. Though I have struggled to take beautiful photos in the not so ideal Utah weather and was worried how these photos from the shoot would turn out, I was anxious for the opportunity to spend time with these four girls. Each one is so beautiful and so sweet. They all four have such fun personalities and are definitely entertaining to watch when they are together. In my book, they are the epitome of college room-mates. They live together, they laugh together, they play together. They are each so close and they are their own little family. They started out as four strangers and as time passed by they have grown to be the best of friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment