Sunday, November 15, 2009

VMAs.......

Hello fellow bloggers! Yes, I know it has been a few weeks since the last time I wrote, but here is my excuse; school has been insanely busy. I have barely had time to breath, eat, or sleep. (Just kidding Mom) No worries though, Thanksgiving break is only one short week away and then I will finally be free. I am so excited:) Alright, let's face the facts, we all know that despite how busy school and work can get, I do always find time to play and have fun. This weekend was especially fun.

My boyfriend Albert works as a resident assistant in the freshman dorms here at BYU. Part of being an R.A. is planning 4 activities for the boys in his hall. One of their activities took place last night and it was the "Video Music Awards". All the boys found dates, were put into groups, and made music videos together with their groups. I had the privilege to be Albert's date and the night began with a walk down the red carpet, which included paparazzi. It was a fun-filled night full of dinner, home-made music videos, and a sweet after party which included a dance. Altogether it was a fun nigh,t despite the fact that I got to hang out with freshman. Just kidding! Thanks Albert for asking me to be your date, I had a fun night with you at the VMAs:) Here are our red carpet pictures:

We had to do a gansta picture for Albert. (He thinks he's black)


No worries, we did a cute one too:)




No comments:

Post a Comment