Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving....

Oh how much I love the holidays! It is possibly my favorite time of the year. I mean, really, who doesn't love the holidays. There is good food, family, friends, traditions, and an atmosphere of joy and love. This year, I thought a lot about the many things that I am grateful for. Let's just say that there isn't nearly enough room on this blog to list them all. For now, I will express how grateful I am for my family. I truly have been blessed with two wonderful parents and three siblings who I absolutely could not live without. I love my family so much and am so grateful for all that they do for me.

This year my Thanksgiving was different because Courtney and I were unable to go home to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with our family. Instead, we had Thanksgiving together. Just the two of us. We were both sad that we could not be with our family but we made sure to make this Thanksgiving a memorable one. I have to say, that I greatly enjoyed spending the whole day with Courtney. Since we are both in school and working, we are very busy and usually only get to see each other for a couple of hours every week when we do laundry or go grocery shopping. It was so fun to be able to hang out with her for the whole day. Even though we could not be with our family, I am so grateful that we could spend Thanksgiving together with each other.

Here is our Thanksgiving adventure.





1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Maybe you two should do the cooking next year. haha

    ReplyDelete